the MOCO Epic...

a great event where friends get together and ride various distances between an assortment of ALL YOU CAN EAT buffets!

my personal highlights from the day...
Hula Hot Dogs... that is a hot dog with bacon and pineapple in the bun with the grilled hot dog
Chicken BBQ and Pitt Beef sandwiches....WITH two different types of horseradish and bbq sauce! I SWORE that I would not stop at an aid station so close to the finish... at the finish I considered riding back to that aid station for seconds!
and beer at the finish.

that is not to say I did not thoroughly enjoy each and every banana, gummy bear, and pb&honey that I ate on this day... all the buffet tables were awesome... great food and fun volunteers

thanks to all the sponsors that made this happen
thanks to all the volunteers that made this such a great day

it could not have happened without each and every piece of the puzzle